COMMUNITY EXECUTIVES (02 Positions)
(8:00am – 5:00pm / 12:00pm - 8:00pm)
- Managing membership renewals and bookings
- Managing budget and expense reports
- Managing customers requests, bookings and memberships (reception)
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Guiding customers in understanding Start Co-working packages and services
- Coordinating maintenance and order supplies
- Collaborating with the accountant for handling documents
- Maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring effective communication and organization
COMMUNITY MANAGER (01 Position)
(8:00am - 5:00pm)
- Implementing all social media and communication campaigns
- Collaborating with the marketing, PR, and communications to ensure align strategies
- Generating unique, and compelling text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Managing public comments and customer queries in a timely, engaging manner
- Monitoring and reporting results of online reviews and public commentary
- Building community and boost brand awareness through events and other creative marketing ideas
- Liaising with development and sales, keeping abreast of new services and features
- Building relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists in a fruitful way
- Keeping up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Curate community programs offering value added events
- Contribute to social media, outreach, newsletters, as well as explore possible partnerships
- Community oriented
- Have to LOVE the idea or Coworking, Collaborating and Cocreating
- Organized, strong written and verbal skills
- Strategic planner
- Great manger of diverse personalities
- Be able to thrive in a start up environment
BARISTA (03 Positions)
(8:00am - 5pm / 1:00pm - 9:00pm)
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working in as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (01 Position)
(Part Time / Full Time)
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Planing concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtaining approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Preparing final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completing projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
mobile: 097 2177777 / 098 621 777